- Permissions for trips, letters home, parents evening bookings and much more are all delivered by Parent Mail.
- When your child enrols with the school, you will be sent an email and/or text message inviting you to register. Please activate this and create a memorable password, as this is the most direct way to receive information from school.
- You can access Parent Mail on all devices; laptops, tablets and mobile phones, and many parents use the free App as it keeps school comms separate to their personal email account.
- Childcare costs (Nursery, Breakfast Club, After School Club, Sports Clubs) and School Dinner charges are due for payment weekly via the online payment system.
- Nursery charges are raised on a Friday for the week, and should be paid promptly so as not to impact on your sessions going forward. If payment is not received then we reserve the right to withdraw your sessions until your account is caught up.
- Dinner and Childcare charges are usually raised daily, and payment should be settled at the end of each week in order for your child to keep their place the following week.
- Charges for items are sometimes raised as invoices, and sometimes are a rolling register. These charges show in different sections of Parent Mail. To view After School Club, Trips and Nursery invoices, go to the 'Payments' section. To view charges for sports clubs, dinners, swimming and breakfast club, go to 'Accounts' where you can 'top up' your account.
- The school is registered for various childcare vouchers, that can be used for childcare costs, including after school sports clubs. Please notify the school office if you wish to pay by one of the voucher schemes. We are currently registered with the government Tax Free Childcare, Kiddivouchers, Edenred and Computershare.
- Please note that we are generally a 'cashless' school. If you have difficulties processing payments that aren't easily rectified using the Parent Help section, then you can make a payment with cash or cheque to the school office. Please note that we do not have change in the office and payments must therefore be the exact amount.